The notice I received said to STOP using the crib IMMEDIATELY! Well, we're still putting him in his dangerous wooden crib.
I've called the company, and they're sending us instructions along with pre-paid boxes and such to send it back. But we won't be getting a voucher for a new one until they receive our package.
So now we have to decide, again, what kind of crib we're going to get. This was such a headach e the first time around...I'm really not looking forward to doing it again. And now whatever we find, won't match the changing table we have. Not that it matters, because it really doesn't, but it did make it cozy in his room.
We're also going to have to decide where he is going to sleep from the time we break down his crib until we buy a new one. I have friends that have moved their little ones to a mattress on the floor. Maybe we should do that so Gabe doesn't have to put a crib together, just to take it down again. But I'm not entirely convinced that Caleb's ready for that big boy move yet.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Until then, he's still in his delinquent crib (don't worry, I'm not very concerned...obviously.) Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment