Friday, May 8, 2009

Free Stuff!

I love free stuff! Who doesn't?

I just got home from my MOMS group this morning. We had our annual MOMScycle, which is basically a huge garage sale, but everything is FREE!
I got there a little late, so I might have walked out with more, but seriously, I'm thrilled with what I was able to get. And I totally could have taken home more toys, but we just don't have that much room.

It was actually a bit amusing because there were probably 8 long tables worth of girls' clothes and about 3 tables of boys' clothes. Clearly girls' clothes are more fun to buy.

But here's a shot at what I walked away with:
A new winter coat for not next year, but the following; a grey hoodie for next spring; a Clifford board book; 3 mini trucks/cars; a sweet black truck hauling a porsche; and of course, the new fire truck. Caleb was more than thrilled with that find.


And in the spirit of free stuff, I thought I would hook you up with some of my favorite sites that have free stuff, good deals, online codes, etc:

www.moneysavingmom.com - I love this site! It's addictive. She just had a baby, so the posts may be slow going for a little while, but she is always finding the best deals!

http://www.dealigg.com/stores_show.php - also fantastic! This site basically has every store you can think of listed and then gives you a list of online codes you can use to go shopping for percentages off or free shipping. Sometimes they include in-store coupons, but it's mostly online.

1 comment:

The Carpenters said...

Might I add stealsanddeals.com? AWESOME!