While one might think that "wa-wa" is Caleb's cute way of asking for water, I'm here to tell you, that it's just not the case.
In fact, this statement can be heard at just about any breakfast-time, lunchtime and dinnertime meal. Followed by insistent pointing to the freezer door.
He doesn't want water, my friends, he wants a waffle. Two, if you'll let him. Three...but, well, that would be crazy.
I'm not sure how this happened. I had a box up in the freezer as a backup to the classic toast with jam. But he seemed to prefer the waffles.
"Oh, she must put butter and syrup on the waffle" you must be thinking. Nope. He eats them plain. And I gave up on toasting them a long time ago. He's just not patient enough for that. So now he gets microwaved Aldi waffles, almost every morning.
Considering he hasn't been eating very much lately, I'm just excited he's eating. However, I am quite certain that he's going to turn into a waffle one of these days.
1 comment:
My sister used to serve them frozen...
Post a Comment