We had a snowday on Thursday so we were determined to do something fun. Considering we were having single digit temperatures, we didn't venture out to build a snowman. We thought it might be fun to take Caleb bowling for the first time (especially since ISU wasn't in session yet). Here are some highlights:
Then on Saturday we went to an ISU basketball game. They lost, but we still had fun. Caleb spent most of the game searching for Reggie Redbird, dancing to the music and chowing on nachos. Ah good times. I tried to take pictures, but stadium lighting doesn't do much for great pics.
2 comments:
I bet it makes your family so happy to see him in action! I know I lve to see it!
Awww...I miss college bowling alleys. So clean and smoke-free. And I LOVE the pic of the two boys squating at the lane. Super cute!
Post a Comment