Friday, January 29, 2010
The Dumbest Promo Ever
I was at my local Wal-Mart today getting my paycheck's worth of groceries when I came across what I believe to be one of the dumbest promotions I've ever seen. There, on a small card table in front of the electronics was a sign that said "Sign up for a Wal-Mart credit card today and get a free can of Pringles!" Really, that's all you've got to offer me? Not only that, but the cans of Pringles they had on display weren't even the full-size Pringles! To all of you out there who are thinking "hey, it's still a free can of Pringles!" I think you should just go out and buy yourself a full can of Pringles at the whopping price of $1.00 and save yourself the headache of yet another credit card. Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen!
Post a Comment