Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

We had a very nice time visiting with friends on Friday. Caleb was quite the trooper making all of those stops. He was the cutest turtle you ever did see! It was especially cute when he would crawl across the room, because he really did look like a turtle. Enjoy some pics from the weekend.

We stopped by the Hearts office so the ladies could "oh" and "ah". He looks a little bored.



And we're off!

Cole and Cade Luginbuhl came over to say hello - aren't they cute!

Caleb and Ella Michalak - don't you think they're asking each other why their parents put them in such puffy outfits?

We also stopped at Josh and April's to see Grace, but I didn't get a good picture (or rather, the picture that I have is upside down courtsey of our beaten down camera). So rest assured, she was as cute as ever - just no pic to share. Sorry Gracie!

And in honor of Caleb being a turtle, we thought it would be appropriate to have a memory verse for the week about patience:

"Let us run, with patience, the race that is set before us. Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith." Hebrews 12: 1b-2a


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Calbe, you are tooo cute. I love it. OKay, I was cracking up about the stair story. I was thinking, "Laura fell holding Sophie too" then you wrote about it. Girl, you gotta get a ranch, in Litchfield!