Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Beginning our Christmas Traveling

More posts to come, but this is the first part of our Christmas travelings so far. Just wanted to send a few pictures to keep you updated on what's happening. More pictures to come!



Normal got a terrible ice storm last Thursday. Everything was covered, but it was beautiful!




Christmas in Highland! Caleb liked ripping the paper off of his presents. He also loved helping Ryan play with his toys. (my camera makes me so mad I could spit!)

All of the Christmas cards we have received from friends and family. It's a tradition to hang them up on our door as we get them. It makes me very happy to see it fill it up as the days pass.




We celebrated my grandpa's 90th birthday on Sunday! All of the family made their way home for the celebration. We ate too much food, took a lot of pictures and had a great time!


Just wanted to give you the essence of the classy place we took Caleb to see Santa. :)



Add this to the classic Santa photos! Can you say terrified?


2 comments:

The Carpenters said...

Laura, thanks for the call. Sorry I didn't get you called back. We were crazy-busy with Christmas gatherings! :( boo. I guess I'll see you in a few in BN! :)

Jenny said...

I think that Santa should have brought you a new camera! Hope you were safe with all the ice! The words you write that go with the pics are priceless! I think that Tug even now would look like that near Santa!