Thursday, April 26, 2012

Smiles and Sillys

Wow, how fast a month can pass without a single post.  To my loyal readers (all 3 of you), here are some pictures of our recent happenings.

Caleb likes to be Daddy's twin - they were off on some adventure this night (don't remember where). Two peas in a pod.

Guess who's idea this was....

 My little turkey

Caleb learned how to use chop sticks at preschool.  I tried...I can't do it.  He's mastered it - he can even pick up grapes!


This picture says so much about my daily life!

 I came out of the office after doing some work and saw what Caleb had been working on so quietly in the other room (clearly Owen was sleeping or this would have never been possible).  He told me the big cars were cornering his little cars.  Boys!

 I heart this picture!

My sister gave us their old swing.  Gabe has been gracious enough to change things up a bit on the playground to make this work.  But this boy just loves to swing!  And it gives me a place to put him so he can't eat grass and whirlybirds (which he does....often).

He can wiggle away from a diaper/clothing change like a champ.  Doesn't he look proud?

I heart this picture, too!

Self-portrait! Not too bad - I can't believe he sat long enough for me to do this.

No comments: