Friday, February 17, 2012

The Do-Gooders Club

On my way home from picking Caleb up from preschool yesterday we had our normal "how was your day?" conversation.  Generally I have to prod to get anything out of him (I didn't realize that started this early), but this time he was bubbling with information.

He informed me that he was part of the Do-Gooders Club and that there were 5 members: Caleb, Johnnie, Jimmy, Ricardo and Elijah.  I asked him who the leader was and he proudly said that he was.  I suspect that if we asked any of the other 4 they would say that they were the leader too, but I digress.  I asked him what the Do-Gooders Club does and he informed me that they use tools to fight criminals and to "get Kelsey".  Poor Kelsey...I envision her being attacked by 5 rambunctious boys everyday.  I should clarify that Kelsey is Caleb's big-kid buddy (so as not to make you believe their attacking another 4 year old - that would be terrible!)

I'm looking forward to hearing more stories about the Do-Gooders Club.  I love his imagination!


In other preschool news, we made valentines for Brooke and Kelsey for the Valentine's day party.  He gave them to the girls on Thursday.  When Brooke came out to get him from the car, he jumped up and down excitedly and told her he had made her a valentine "with a sucker and tape on it" and the proceeded to get a little shy and put his head down and said, "because I love you" and then he ran away like he was embarassed.  It was adorable!  He has such a sweet heart!

No comments: