Friday, February 25, 2011

Cravings

So this past weekend I went to a bridal shower. And while we were all sitting around the table eating mints and nuts, we started to discuss what our pregnancy cravings were and/or are (there were two preggos at the table). There were some interesting ones to discuss. I heard peanut butter, jalapeno peppers (God bless her!), and ice cream.
Both with this pregnancy and the one with Caleb, I could not get enough of orange juice. I mean, I seriously could gulp it all day if you let me. Thank goodness I haven't been a target of heartburn because of this - as one would surely think I would given the acidity. Maybe I'm lacking vitamin C or something, but I just love it. Doesn't matter what form - straight OJ, smoothies, whatever.

And on top of that, I found something that is just a notch better than drinking oj. If you haven't heard of this stuff or have never tried it, it's phenomenal!!! I personally love the Mighty Mango juice.
And so, donations are being accepted at any time. I might even consider sharing a glass with you...well maybe...you'd have to be really nice to me because I really love this stuff!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You know I loved OJ in the beginning when I was super sick and my mom thought that was not exactly right. The doc said as long as it didn't bother me! There is something about the acid!

I prefer a grilled cheese sami made with white sharp cheddar Vermont cheese. YUM!!!!! and a small glass of coke to wash it down (That is the gross part to me, but my baby girl loves her some soda!)

Theophilus Academy said...

That craving is much healthier than what I craved with Bekah......Cheese in a can (you know..the nasty spray stuff) LOL