Caleb has been a bit under the weather the past couple of days. We came back from Highland on Sunday night and now his nose is constantly running and/or stuffy. In fact, I'm listening to my little one snoring right now over the monitor. Not sure what's up. I'm thinking it might be teeth? flucuation of the weather? Don't you love when you're the mom and you have no idea what's wrong with your kid?

Doesn't he look so pathetic all curled up in the blanket with his mouth open so he can breathe?
3 comments:
Yes, isn't it sad when you don't know what's wrong?
And I have to ask...
Is your new family pic in front of your new house? It looks an awful lot like the front of the house in Bunker Hill in Kennekuk, too, but the door is definitely different!
No Aub, that's not in front of the new house. We had some family pics taken and it's in front of an old school house near Clinton, IL
Oh poor Caleb...
Post a Comment