Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pitter Patter

For the first time since Caleb started walking, I experienced hearing that true pitter-patter of little feet walking around. This morning, I ran downstairs to get a few things for my meeting that we were running to.

I made sure that he was all secure and not going to climb up or fall down any stairs and headed down to get my stuff. As I was in the office, I heard him make his way from the living room to our tile floor in the kitchen.

Pitter-patter

Pitter-patter.

It makes me smile just thinking about it. He's growing up so fast and learning so many things. Where did this year go? How does he know to move one foot after the other? How does he know how to stand up from a sitting position? Oh the little wheels are turning...and it's pretty exciting!

No comments: