Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Superstar Christmas

As promised, here are some more pics from our Christmas travels. Caleb and I went down to Highland on the Thursday before Christmas (sorry, my blogging is out of order) to celebrate my annual Superstar Christmas Dinner. Thanks to Kem and Kathy for letting us invade their home for the evening. These are all of my best friends from high school and we've been doing this since the Christmas after we graduated. Actually, I think we might have actually had the first annual during our Senior year (my memory is fuzzy). So I think that makes it our 11th annual Superstar Christmas Party. Oh my gosh, we are so old! This years theme was a Mexican fiesta - Ole!

Jenny, looking ever so festive for the occasion!


Angie, taking care of my refried beans while I fed the munchkin!

Wasn't the table beautiful? Thanks Jen, for the very authentic Mexican tablecloth!
Mmmm, my first taquito! Should I eat it like corn on the cob?

Front: Angie, me and Julie

Back: Janeice, Emily and Jen



Caleb loved chasing Jenny's dogs around, but only Coltrane would let him get close. Dexter would just get up and go in the other room whenever Caleb came a-crawlin' too close.


Thanks ladies! I had a great time seeing you and can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

The Carpenters said...

Someone has a beatiful kitchen. Geesh...how old am I that I notice the kitchen in the background of the pictures?! ;)