Monday, October 27, 2008

Shout Out to J&B

Just giving a shout out to Janeice and Brad! Thanks for coming to visit us this weekend. We loved having you here. Thank you for our belated birthday dinner, for pretending my pudding cookies weren't too salty, for having a fabulous Farkel Party and for being such good friends. We reflected on the weekend a lot after you had left and agreed that it is our turn to come down (Brad, don't worry, we won't have a Farkel Party at your house). Haha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe we made the blog! Thank you so much for hosting us over the weekend - we had so much fun visiting with you & the drive up and back was beautiful with the leaves changing. I've decided that 24 hours with the Myers family just wasn't enough & it made me realize how much I miss you Laura (and Gabe & Caleb too)! (and those cookies weren't salty the 1st night....just the 2nd day strangely enough!) Keep up the good work Super Mom!

Anonymous said...

And Caleb DOES say "Clock" just in case anyone was doubting Laura - I heard it too! :-)

Janeice

The Carpenters said...

I LOVE Farkel!!!