We've been keeping busy, as I'm sure you gathered since there has been a lack of posts all week. Summer is coming to an end and Gabe will be heading back to school in less than a week. I'm really going to miss having him around all day. It's like we've been on vacation all summer and now we have to come back. Oh well, I suppose that's how it works. I know that Caleb will certainly miss getting to see his daddy all day long too - those two are always having fun, laughing and playing.
Overall, I think we've had a great summer. We went on vacation to WI, took a lot of bike rides and walks, Gabe and I played a little golf (which we love), picnics, concerts and we were able to see a lot of good friends during our free time. In fact, we were on a cycle there for awhile where we had guests over for dinner like every 3 days. It's kind of nice to fix a dinner for 2 again (well, 2 and a half). I know that both Gabe and I will not forget this summer that we shared as a family, with both of us home - hopefully we will have many more to come!
Playing is exhausting!
2 comments:
I totally understand! :)
Enjoy Gabe being off. You're so lucky.
You are so great! I think that Ben (and I) would go nuts if he was home all summer!
Post a Comment