Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We're on the move!

That's right...we have what I will call a "scooter" on our hands.  I wouldn't call it an official crawl yet, but he can definitely get across a room in minutes.  And he definitely has eyes for all of Caleb's cars.  Danger!  He's been keeping me on my toes!



 Owen has been doing this strange thing where he cocks his head to the side when he's in the highchair or when I'm feeding him.  I don't know if he thinks he's being cute or what.  I admit, it is pretty adorable (but kind of frustrating when you're trying to squeeze sweet potatoes through those chubby cheeks!).

Playtime with the cousins! Owen is in love with his cousin Simon.  He can't get enough of him...they are sure to be buds when Owen gets a bit bigger.  And Caleb and Gracie are already like brother and sister (sometimes to a fault).

I-L-L....I-N-I!! Footie pajamas are the best for watching Illini games!

 I wanted to post a video of this, but I can never get videos to work on this blogsite, so I'll just post a pic.  When I put Owen in his crib, he reaches up so he can see Caleb.  Then Caleb does his thing and acts like a crazy person, and Owen just belly laughs.  It's great! I love how they're forming their own little relationship.  Doesn't Owen just look like he saying, "Wow, I just think you're the coolest big brother ever!"

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love to read your updates!!! I'll have to get mine updated! Maggie can get into the sitting up position by herself! It is too cute!!!