Doesn't Sophie look happy? It was a great day!
I like how Caleb forced Ryan to be "Sally" in this picture on the Thingamajigger.
What a true friend.
Trouble!
Making pizza at the diner. Yum!
This was our first stop...no one was ready to take their coats off yet...it was freezing outside!
The Cat in the Hat! Caleb told me later that he knew "it was just someone pretending to be the Cat." Ah, how wise.
I'm pleased to introduce you to the next President of the United States....President Caleb Myers!
Did I mention....trouble!
Fixin' up cars - a little piece of heaven for Caleb.
We then had a yummy Steak n Shake lunch nearby and then headed home for the afternoon. Gabe took the kids over to Amy and Andy's for dinner that night with Mom and Dad. I had a great night out with my high school friends, whom I haven't seen in a long time. I forgot to take any pictures though (duh!). Oh well, guess we'll just have to plan another night out. And then on Sunday we had church and then back over to Amy's house for an early birthday celebration for my mom. All in all, a pretty great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment