It only took me a month, but I'm happy to announce that Owen Robert Myers was born on June 22, 2011 at 3:43pm. He weighed 7lb 13 oz and was 20 inches long. He is truly perfect in every way and we thank God for this blessing in our lives.
Gabe and I both go back to work at almost the same time, so it should be interesting how everything pans out. I'm a little nervous about having both kids, while trying to get work done too. Maybe Owen will be closer to sleeping through the night by then. I looked back and Caleb was sleeping through the night by 3 months....here's hoping that Owen follows suit!
Here are a few pics of our last month:
First day home!
First bottle from daddy - he loved it!
We visited the Schwab family last Friday. Baby Maggie was born about a week before Owen, but she is such a cute little peanut. The boys love babies!
Seriously, doesn't he look so big already?! Here he is at 1 month. Check out his monstrous feet! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment