Monday, June 13, 2011

Squeezing one more in...

Well, how about that! I'm getting at least one more post in before this baby. A miracle of miracles!


The Silders came to visit! (Toby, Caleb, Katharine and Ian) I just think that Toby and Caleb could be brothers with that red hair. And Ian has some red in the back too. What are the odds of our families having so many red-heads! I guess we'll have to see if "Ralph" has red hair too!


My baby bump at about 38 1/2 weeks. He's going to come any day now!


Enjoying a little water in the backyard. He was shivering but loved every moment of it!

Now the question is, why doesn't that love for water transfer to the pool? First swimming lesson of the season. He was hanging onto Gabe like a monkey most of the time. Here's hoping the rest of the week goes a little bit better!

No comments: