Monday, March 7, 2011

The Grossest Thing on Earth

These pictures probably don't do it justice, but I think I may have found the grossest thing on earth. I went to Springfield this weekend to celebrate my mom's birthday with my mom and sister. It was a great weekend and we had a blast! It was great to getaway, eat brownies and ice cream and simply get into a car without bothering with a car seat. Ahhh, luxury!

However, in one of the lobbies of our hotel, we came across this vending machine:

I'm not sure the pictures do it justice. But if you can gather from the fact that is says "Tyson" and that it's a vending machine...well that just says it all. Yes, that's right! For only $4.00 you can get some nuggets, french fries or even a breakfast sandwich. We think they come out hot, but we're not sure, because even if we had wanted to try it....they were all sold out. Which leads me to believe that people are actually buying these things. Now granted, there were about a thousand high school kids staying at our hotel that weekend too, so no doubt this appealed to the 16 year old high school boy's appetite. But honestly....gross!



No comments: