Sunday, June 7, 2009

A little landscaping

Disclaimer: My camera started working again, but not like new. It still is flipping pictures and occassionally gives me the E18 error. Until I can come to a decision about which new camera we're getting, you'll have to settle for what I can give you. In order to give you pictures that aren't flipped, I'm doing this blog through Picasa, which means I can only give you 4 pictures. So without further ado...

A few months back, I had a grand idea that we should do some landscaping around our back patio. We had grass, or should I say, a lack thereof, surrounding our a/c unit and surrounding patches.

Back to the grand idea.

After running to every home improvement store in the B/N area (and some in Highland, too) we found the bricks and rock that we wanted.

Here are the before pictures:


And the after pictures:



Thanks to Tom for #1. all of the hard work you put into making our small backyard liveable and #2. for actually knowing what you are doing! We love it and think it looks great!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julia said...

Very nice! I like it! :)