Well...he really looks like Gabe in that video! I never noticed it too much before. His laugh is infectious!
He will be the child in the back of the class giggling and making everyone else giggle! It reminds me of an America's Funniest Home Video, you know, one you really laugh at! I love when my kids giggle!
Laughter makes the world a better place. Caleb's giggles certainly made me feel good and laugh like a 3rd grader:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well...he really looks like Gabe in that video! I never noticed it too much before.
His laugh is infectious!
He will be the child in the back of the class giggling and making everyone else giggle! It reminds me of an America's Funniest Home Video, you know, one you really laugh at! I love when my kids giggle!
Laughter makes the world a better place. Caleb's giggles certainly made me feel good and laugh like a 3rd grader:)
Post a Comment