This past Saturday I had the pleasure of seeing a few of the ladies that I roomed with at ISU. We've been planning this weekend for awhile now, but silly us, we decided on a weekend in January in the middle of Central Illinois. Oops! So I'm sad to report that we were missing half of our clan due to bad weather. JennY and Aub, we missed seeing you and your little ones. Aub, I'm especially sad that I didn't not get to hold any little babies - I was so looking forward to it!
We were commenting over the weekend that we've known each other for 10 1/2 years. Actually, I've only known them all for 9 1/2 years. When I came to ISU, I was a sophmore. The four of them were all rooming together in Walker (may it rest in peace) 2North, while I had my triple on 1South. I met Jenny while attending a bible study in the RA's room and the rest is history. By senior year, we had found an apartment and were living it up on University. Wasn't that place so disgusting!
Anyway, just so Jen and Aub feel like they were here, here are some pics from Saturday:
JennIE, playing with Caleb (yes, we still haven't gotten a new camera).
Sara, playing with Caleb. He found two great new friends this weekend!
Sara and Cody
2 comments:
I was waiting for pictures!!! I am SOOO bummed I missed it. Hello, March, here we come! It can't get here fast enough. :(
Will you be in D-Vegas before then?
Um... I almost hated to read this post. But I am glad some of you were able to get together. You look lovely in your pink shirt Laura. I love that color on you. And Caleb is too cute. You need a new camera for Valentine's Day. And at the latest Mother's Day!
Post a Comment