Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lots of Pumpkins

Sorry I've been MIA for the past week. We had a very exciting, fun-filled weekend, and it's taken me this long to recover. But as always, I usually have pictures to make up for it. Here are some highlights:



We went to the Pumpkin Patch to pick up our pumpkin family


A bucket of corn is always fun to play in!


Haircut anyone? We decided it was time for a trim. This is the "before". Yikes!


Two things happening here - absolute terror and another example of why we need a new camera for Christmas. I have no idea why it's flipping our pictures and leaving a dark line at the top. Argh!

The Silders came to visit for Columbus Day. Here we are at church. Caleb (10 mos), Katharine (9 mos) and Grace (almost 9 mos).

They could be twins!

No comments: