Friday, October 24, 2008

First Word?

I've been debating with myself if I was going to post this or not. Some of you might think I'm crazy. I think Caleb said his first word last weekend! The only thing that made me decide to post this is that my mom heard it too. So Gabe and I aren't just self-assuring each other that it happened. In fact, my mom heard it first. And then later this week I got an email from BabyCenter.com that gives me weekly updates on what my baby should be doing this week. And the topic this week was "first words". So I'm not crazy, right? Are you dying to know what he said?...................
Or "ock" if you could hear Caleb say it. But he points to it and says "ock", or sometimes "lock". And really, clock is not a normal baby babbling word. At least that's what I'm telling myself. If I can catch it on video, I'll post it. He's not one for on-demand performances, but I'll try!

No comments: