Saturday, January 29, 2011

Playing Catch-up

Santa and Mrs. Claus were a bigger hit this year than they've been in the past. It's a miracle he's even sitting on his lap. It helps that Santa bribes the kids with gifts.

Getting ready for Christmas!


Did you know that reindeer like carrots? That was a crazy notion in Caleb's brain this year. But he loved putting out the milk and cookies.

Mommy and Caleb


Must have been a great gift! We got a Wii for Christmas!


Sledding at Grandpa and Grandma's house after we opened Christmas gifts. The red sled goes really fast! Andy almost ended up in the creek a couple of times much to the dismay of Grandma!


Superstar Christmas at Chateau Blanc (aka the White House).
Julie, Gus and Jen
Janeice, me, Angie, Emily and Anna

The two baby bumps of the year. Angie is due May 21st with a baby girl and I'm due June 25th with baby boy #2.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You look beautiful! I always show Ben my tummy and he says I'm arching my back! You might have a little of that but I do see a lil boy bump there! I love all the holiday pics! Max told Jeff and Katie the reindeer could have ALL their carrots!