It's been awhile since I've posted. I was trying to think of a good reason why haven't been posting and really it's because I've just been busy. Hearts National Conference is around the corner so I've been busy getting drafts and proofs of programs ready to go. It's finally at the printers, so I feel like I can take a breath. However, we have had some fun in between....
We celebrated Gracie's birthday with a trip to the Discovery Museum
We visited Highland a few weekends back, had to watch Backyardigans, so we had to wear PawPaw's hat just like Pablo and Tyrone.
3 comments:
Oh I love the pic of Gabe and Caleb! That is priceless!
Your pictures are great!
I love the pic of the boys, too, but I also love the pic of Caleb opening that truck. Did you notice that Caleb and both grandmas have the same expression? :)
Post a Comment