Wednesday, October 21, 2009
House Update #2
We have official documents in our hands! We're moving on November 7th! Hooray! It's almost hard to believe. Gabe has a countdown going on his phone and I think we're down to 16 days. That doesn't seem like enough time! But we'll make it work. I'm currently in the process of calling all of the utilities and everyone in the world to give them our address change and to start and stop services. I don't think I could be having any less fun if I tried. But I'm almost through my list and what I don't have checked off is mostly phone calls that Gabe has to make. Gotta run, though. Caleb is still sleeping, which means I might get a few more calls in before he wakes up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hooray! So glad its all working out!
YEAH! let us know if you need help. Congrats!
YAY!! Congrats!!! :)
Oh, Praise the Lord!!!! So when do we get to see your new crib?!?!?!?
YAY!! That's so exciting! But where's the picture? Go stalk the neighborhood and get a drive-by pic.
So much to do, so little time! Is Caleb excited too?
Post a Comment