Monday, November 17, 2008

First Snow

When Gabe came home for lunch today, he took Caleb out to enjoy our first real snow of the year. It's hard to see it in the pictures, but it was coming down. Nothing was sticking to the ground (that's the best kind), but it was beautiful. Caleb liked it too!




And here are some other pics from today....
Whoa, someone needs some hair gel! And no, he did not stick his finger in the light socket. :)
Watching the construction and concrete trucks go by is a favorite passtime.

Caleb is walking like crazy if you put him behind something that moves. He loves it! He always has a huge grin on his face. He'll walk until he runs into something and then turns around to look at you like, "hey, are you gonna help me here?"



3 comments:

Jenny said...

Nice hat!

Jennie said...

OH MY GOODNESS...I canNOT believe how big he is getting and I REALLY cannot believe how RED his hair is!!! :) And...a fun fact about Jennie Groezinger: when I was in 4th grade I got to RIDE in the weiner-mobile!!! :)

Jenny said...

Only IE would ride in the weiner-mobile! And about the pics, I am not sure why that happens. Do you frequently click on them to make them larger?